STRIKER 4 Portable Bundle
3.5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS and Portable Kit.
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Portable carrying case is perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map
Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
Check Your Speed on Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
- Clearvü scanning sonar, shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple, offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5-And 7-inch display sizes
- Waypoint map, use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks
- Chirp sonar, chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built-In flasher, view your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
STRIKER 4 fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
You also can upgrade to high-performance Garmin CHIRP technology, which provides crystal-clear sonar images with even more remarkable target separation and resolution from shallow to deeper depths. For better fishing, bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths to provide a more timely interpretation of what’s below.
|STRIKER 4||STRIKER 4dv||STRIKER 4 Portable Bundle|
|Display size||3.5'' diag||3.5'' diag||3.5'' diag|
|Weight||8.1 oz (230g)||8.1 oz (230g)||10.8 lbs (4.9 kg)|
|Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable||✓||✓||✓|
|Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable||✓||✓||✓|
|Frequencies supported||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz CHIRP (mid and high)||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz CHIRP (mid and high) DownVü: 260/455/800 kHz||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz CHIRP (mid and high)|
|Transmit power||200 W (RMS)||300 W (RMS)||200 W (RMS)|
|Maximum depth||1,600 ft freshwater*, 750 ft saltwater*||1,750 ft freshwater*, 830 ft saltwater*||1,600 ft freshwater*, 750 ft saltwater*|
|Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)||✓||✓||✓|
|A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)||✓||✓||✓|
|Place of Business||OLATHE, KS, 66062 US|
|Product Dimensions||9.14 x 4.06 x 14.99 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item model number||010-01550-10|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||010-01550-10|
|Special Features||Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS; Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map; Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher|
|Item Weight||227 g|