DAIWA Tatula Casting Rod
The brand new Tatula line of bass rods are finely Crafted with state of the art Components. With Seven Categories of Rods and 28 different actions the Tatula collection is the most complete professional collection of bass rods created by Daiwa.
The beautifully crafted natural Cork Handles provide timeless functionality combined with a sure grip. A slick Tatula Spider Graphic adorns the classic formed handles. The reduced weight blank resists ovalization allowing greater loads for a more precise load-up. The tangle free Fuji FazLite guides allow long accurate casts. If you are looking for a professional grade bass rod designed with a specific purpose in mind then take a look at the TATULA line of bass rods.
- Daiwa’s exclusive SVF (Super Volume Fiber) Graphite technology
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Bias Graphite fiber construction for flexibility, strength and virtually zero blank twist
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Daiwa custom reel seat & machined aluminum reel clamp nut
- Fuji® Alconite ring guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam, Hook Keeper
- Blank Through Handle Construction
- GlaTech construction (Glass Cranking models only)