Lew's Custom Lite SLP Casting Reel
Weighing in at just 4.9 ounces, the Custom Lite SLP baitcast reel is the lightest reel ever produced by Lew’s. The Custom Lite SLP features a “TansoTech” carbon fiber frame and a titanium, aircraft-grade Duralumin 30mm spool picking up 28” of line per handle turn. On the engineering side, this piece of equipment features an 11-bearing system with Lews’ P2 Super Pinion, which provides better gear mesh for smoother cranking, longer casts and extended gear life. Matched with the externally adjustable 6-pin, 27-position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking (ACB) system. The bowed, lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with EVA paddle knobs keep things light and comfortable while on the water.
- One-piece proprietary Tanso Tech™ frame with strong, lightweight C45 Carbon sideplates with 3 drain ports
- Titanium anodized aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled U-shape 30mmspool
- Hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in for a smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 11 bearing system with double-shielded stainless-steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Titanium anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power.
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with lightweight EVA paddle knobs
- Titanium anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment Titanium coated zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial® line indicator
- External lube port
|LINE RETRIEVE PER CRANK
|12lb / 90yd