LEW'S TEAM LEWS HYPERMAG SLP 8.3:1 BAITCAST REEL
SPECIFICATIONS:Gear Ratio: 8.3:1 | Capacity(yd/lb): 110/12 | LPT: 30" | Bearings: 10+1 | Weight(oz): 5.4
Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew's lowest profile design. The HyperMag is also Lew's lightest baitcast reel, weighing only 5.4 ounces. The HyperMag baitcaster has a one-piece magnesium frame, C45 carbon sideplates and premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse clutch bearing.
The HyperMag Gears are hard-anodized aluminum alloy. The reel's compact size is made possible by the reel's innovative 32mm aircraft-grade Duralumin U-shape spool that starts and accelerates faster than large spools so it simply handles light line and lures better than traditional-size baitcasters, without compromising power and performance to also be able to handle all other bass fishing techniques.
- One-piece magnesium frame with lightweight carbon sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- Aircraft-grade hard anodized aluminum alloy gears
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position, SpeedCast® adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper® hook keeper
- External lube port