Abu Garcia Max Pro 20 Reel and Fenwick Eagle Rod Spinning Combo
- 6'6" M, 2-piece 5.2:1
Ready to conquer whatever a day chasing bass can dish out, the Abu Garcia Max Pro Reel boasts the same technology as some of Abu Garcia's premier offerings, such as the Rocket line management and Rocket spool lip design for the ultimate in casting distance and accuracy. Building off of its impressive casting abilities, it delivers a silky-smooth reeling experience thanks to the 6 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing. It also helps reduce hand fatigue during long days on the water with repeated casting with its lightweight graphite body and rotor construction.
This combo combines the Max Pro with the Fenwick Eagle Rod featuring proven Classic Fenwick Actions for targeting nearly any species. Built from 24-ton graphite, the Fenwick Eagle series connects tradition and technology. Upgraded stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts provide increased casting performance with less friction, while the blank through construction and minimal reel seat transmit even the lightest bites.
• Lightweight graphite body and rotor
• Machined aluminum spool
• Everlast Bail System
• Slow Oscillation
• Rocket Line Management
• Rocket Spool Lip Design
• Premium cork and TAC grips
• Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
• Ergonomic minimal reel seat
Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
Weight: 8.0 oz.
Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 185/6, 130/8, 110/10
Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 190/8
Max Drag: 14 lbs.
Recovery Rate: 27"
Rod Length: 6'6"
Rod Power: Medium
- Rocket line management and spool lip for casting distance and accuracy
- 6 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing for silky-smooth performance
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- 24-ton graphite blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts